L'association des Floodeurs du Server 8 ! L'association des Floodeurs du Server 8 !
Bienvenue sur le forum des Floodeurs du s8 vous souhaite la bienvenue et un bon flood
L'association des Floodeurs du Server 8 !
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

The Big Deal Of Taking Small Steps To Move Closer To God

Répondre au sujet    L'association des Floodeurs du Server 8 ! Index du Forum -> Continent Du Flood -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
benyflor

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 23:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Big Deal Of Taking Small Steps To Move Closer To God Répondre en citant

The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God
by Vashti McKenzie

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God

The Big Deal shows how to develop a stronger relationship with God and a more effective spiritual lifestyle by taking small steps that lead to big changes.

Been running for Jesus a long time

(I'm not tired yet)

Been singing for Jesus a long time

(I'm not tired yet)

Been running by day and praying by night

(I'm not tired yet)

I've gotta get going, it's a mighty hard fight

(No...I'm not tired yet)

I've been serving God a long time

(I'm not tired yet)

I've been living for God a long time

(I'm not tired yet)

I've been praying to the Lord a long time

(I'm not tired yet)

It's an uphill journey, but all I've got to say is

(I'm not tired yet)

The old spiritual song lifts you, but you are tired. Or maybe you're bored. You're still going to church. You're still praying. You're still serving. You're still giving. Deep within you, faith remains. But you feel a longing.

You're not seeking fireworks. You're not a pew sitter, safe in some spiritual comfort zone, looking for a thrill from the Lord. Your trust in God is secure. But you feel a longing for something more, deeper, fresher.

If you've ignored these innermost feelings, thinking they're no big deal, this basic yet dynamic program that Bishop Vashti McKenzie has implemented in more than 200 churches with astounding results is for you. Individuals who have had many years of Christian life discovered a renewed sense of calling and purpose. Even new believers were invigorated in their faith-building process.

Bishop McKenzie prescribes very small changes - such as adding a mere 30 seconds of prayer daily - that lead to radical closeness to God. And building an enjoyable, meaningful relationship with the Almighty doesn't mean striving for perfection. Small steps - but meaningful steps - collectively evolve into intimacy with God. And the big-deal result is greater ability to biblically address life's challenges. The big deal is that you're even more available to serve family, church, and community: truly in "no ways tired". Increasing spirituality is incremental, not monumental. Mustard seed-like increases in positive actions (and corresponding decreases in negative ones) yield mountain-moving growth!

The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God buy amazon bookstore download epub

The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God free ebook
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God audio book
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God download english
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book RapidShare
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God pdf download full book
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book text online view format
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God flibusta fb2 download original online
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book kindle
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God pdf download full book
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God download french
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God shop read access flibusta information
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book DropBox
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book get pdf
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book download via Transmission
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God value pdf full mp3 book
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book samsung
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book iCloud
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God how to find book without register
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God download from SaberCatHost pdf
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God download full book
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book without payment
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book Mega
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God download eng book
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God kickass book download
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God full reading ios online apple
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God Google Drive
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God download eng book
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God view cheap kickass сhapter book
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God download via torrent client
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God .txt download
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book download fb2
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book read
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God bookstore
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God buy amazon bookstore download epub
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God free epub
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book french
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book from lenovo free
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God You search pdf online pdf
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God find audio pc bookstore book
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book for ibooks
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God text how download book selling mp3
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God link without registering selling online ebook
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God free docx
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God download audio apple online thepiratebay
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God free docx
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book torrent
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God book french
The Big Deal of Taking Small Steps to Move Closer to God mobile ebook

5d8a9798ff

Genesis Chapter 1: (Hebrew) with English and Transliteration Line-By-Line: A Line-By-Line Translation with TransliterationThe Amish Firefighter's Widow Samantha PriceI Love My Mom: German Russian Bilingual Children's Book (German English Bilingual Collection) (German Edition)KJV or KJB?:: King James Version - or - King James Bible?The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Smart Antimicrobial Non-healthcare Coatings and SurfacesZwischen Den Fronten: Die Mitte ALS Kirchenpolitische Gruppierung in Sachsen Wahrend Der Zeit Des Nationalsozialismus (Arbeiten Zur Kirchen- Und Theologiegeschichte) (German Edition)Spiritual Slavery to Spiritual Sonship: Your Destiny Awaits YouThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Breast PumpsCooper’S ChristmasTiger Family Trip (Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood)

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 23:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    L'association des Floodeurs du Server 8 ! Index du Forum -> Continent Du Flood -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation